Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Artist

I’m standing in this bathroom
regretting what I’ve done
with this needle in my arm
I hate what I’ve become
I had a good life once
lots of money and fame
so many people love me
I wish they could see my pain
everything has gotten crazy
not sure when I lost control
I should go outside now
to great my fans below
I’m standing on this ledge
with only my boxers on
they scream and cheer for me
but will they love me when I’m gone
there is a full moon tonight
freezing rain is hitting my back
at this point in time
I feel my life is under attach
as I gently fall forward
from one hundred feet up
my fans no longer cheer
they scream out in shock
I would like someone to blame
in the end there is only me
I wished for a normal life
but only in death am I free

No comments: